Lubricating and assembly grease
- STABURAGS NBU 30 PTM is an assembly grease containing a solid lubricant. It is resistant to water and protects against tribocorrosion (fretting corrosion). It has proven effective in outdoor applications subject to high humidity.
- Content: 1,2kg can
- Available in 50g tube, 450g cartridge, 1,2kg can, 30kg bucket, 220kg drum
Benefits for your application:
- Assembly grease protecting against tribo-corrosion
- Good corrosion protection
- Excellent resistance to water even under outdoor conditions
- Approved by the company Knorr Bremse, N 12006-37
- STABURAGS NBU 30 PTM is suitable as an assembly grease for applications incorporating sliding clearance fits. Applications include hot and cold water valves and taps, slideways (especially in filling machines), valve spindles and cylinder guides. The product can also be used as a sealing grease. In addition, it is suitable for the lubrication of slideways, bolts, spindles and screws, e.g. in railway bogie assemblies.
- STABURAGS NBU 30 PTM is especially suitable for external brake components of rail vehicles, such as bolts and rods.
- STABURAGS NBU 30 PTM facili-ates assembly and disassembly of ABS sensors in vehicles.
- Use the aerosol spray version of STABURAGS NBU 30 PTM for relubrication of railway brake parts where no grease nipple is incorporated. For optimum penetration into fine clearances we recommend spraying for at least 8 seconds. This will increase efficiency of brake rods in rail vehicles thus ensuring the longest maintenance intervals.
- When used for assembly and lubricating purposes we recommend the lubricant be lightly applied to the component surfaces via a lint free cloth, by hand, or by brush.
- STABURAGS NBU 30 PTM shows good adhesive strength at low temperatures down to min. -40 °C.
|Chemical composition||solid lubricant|
|Chemical composition, thickener||barium complex soap|
|Chemical composition, type of oil||mineral oil|
|Lower service temperature||-10 °C / 14 °F|
|Upper service temperature||160 °C / 320 °F|
|Density at 20 °C||approx. 1,10 g/cm³|
|Worked penetration, DIN ISO 2137, 25 °C, lower limit value||245 x 0,1 mm|
|Worked penetration, DIN ISO 2137, 25 °C, upper limit value||275 x 0,1 mm|
|Kinematic viscosity of the base oil, DIN 51562 pt. 01/ASTM D-445/ASTM D 7042, 40 °C||approx. 490 mm²/s|
|Kinematic viscosity of the base oil, DIN 51562 pt. 01/ASTM D-445/ASTM D 7042, 100 °C||approx. 31 mm²/s|
|Shear viscosity at 25 °C, shear rate 300 s-1; equipment:rotational viscometer||approx. 15 000 mPas|
|Drop point, DIN ISO 2176, IP 396||>= 220 °C|
|Minimum shelf life from the date of manufacture - in a dry, frost-free place and in the unopened original container, approx.||60 months|
Klüber STABURAGS NBU 30 PTM Lubricating grease 1.2kg can