Widespan HVI Hydraulic Oil
Hydex Widespan grades are a range of specialist premium quality, very high viscosity index multigrade hydraulic fluids. The economical operation of a hydraulic system is dependent on the correct hydraulic oil being used. The Hydex Widespan range of hydraulic fluids is manufactured from highly refined base oils which have good oxidation resistance, lowering the possibility of gums and lacquers. They are blended using carefully selected additives and special viscosity index improvers which offer superior viscosity/temperature characteristics. They can be used where extremes of ambient temperatures are encountered.
TYPICAL PRODUCT APPLICATIONS
The Hydex Widespan range of hydraulic oils is suitable for a wide range of industrial applications including those where low temperatures are encountered (frozen food stores etc) as well as agricultural and construction sectors.
- High viscosity index
- Excellent low temperature performance
- Incorporates the latest corrosion inhibitors for protection against all forms of corrosion
- Highly shear stable providing stay-in-grade performance
- Good anti-foaming and air release properties
- Rapid water separation
- Exceptional anti-wear performance
- High oxidation resistance and thermal stability
DIN 51524 part 3, category HVLP
51517 part 3
ISO 6743/4, category HV
Sperry Vickers M-2950-S
The above is for information only and shall not involve the Company in any liability whatsoever.