HIGH TEMPERATURE SYNTHETIC CHAIN OIL SP
Specially formulated synthetic chain lubricant for superior high temperature performance.
Features / Benefits
- Mobile liquid and easy to handle
- Long lasting
- Stable synthetic chain lubricant for operations at high temperatures
- Low odour with excellent oxidative / corrosive stability
- Contains metal passivators and anti-wear / extreme pressure additives for improved performance
- High; flash point (>250°C)
HT Synthetic Chain SP is suitable for applications such as; conveying and handling equipment e.g., chain conveyors, belt conveyors, roller conveyors, pallet handling.
It is designed to provide superior high temperature performance, thus can be used on chains that may reach temperatures of 250°C.
Appearance Pale yellow liquid
Viscosity @ 40°C (mm2/sec.) ca 250
Specific Gravity @ 20°C ca 0.97
Pour Point (°C) ca –18
Flash Point COC (°C) >250
Volatility Evaporation Loss ca 4
6 hrs @ 200°C (% w/w)
The above is for information only and shall not involve the Company in any liability whatsoever.